Saturday, April 17, 2010

Need your Help

First, here is a link that is really cool. It is to a video from Les Miserables and it is awesome so you all should watch it.
Second, I have to write a sermon for class. Now, I've never really seen a sermon, since the only times I've been to church in recent memory was for Easter and Christmas. And only then because I was paid to be the trumpet player. So I don't have much experience with sermons. But, after talking to the professor, I have decided to write a speech, basically, on friendship and love. The premise of it is that the words "friendship" and "love" have lost their meaning in an era when people are "married" to each other on Facebook and you can become friends without ever meeting a person. So I am going to use songs from musicals to reclaim those words and give them back their real meanings. I NEED YOUR HELP.

If you know any songs from musicals - any musical at all - that talk about friendship, or being friends, post them as a comment here or email me or something. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment